CREATING AWESOME CONTENT FOR YOUTUBE ADS
Module 5 Of The FREE “How To Advertise On YouTube” Course
In this module, you’ll learn:
- Why audio is more important than the video
- Getting royalty free music and stock photos
- “Early brand placement matters”:
Brand presence in first five seconds = higher ad recall 1
Supersize it! Show your brand on the product and better yet, throughout the video. 2″
- Video and sounds work better together. Sound works to capture your viewers’ attention, so go ahead and mention your brand. It’s associated with increased brand lift.3. Even better — use the power of video and audio together for a winning combination and a 20 percent lift in brand awareness and consideration.
Make sure the video you create for your ad is engaging. Remember, you don’t have a captive audience because viewers can skip a video after 5 seconds. To keep viewers’ attention during the video, try these tips:
- Keep your video short and sweet. Deliver your most important messages early in the video, in case viewers stop watching before it’s over. Play rates drop off significantly after 45 seconds.
- Be clear about what your business offers, since the video may be your sole communication with a site’s viewers.
- Provide clear next steps for customers to take after finishing the video. That could be making a purchase, or visiting your website or store.
- Stay within Youtube’s advertising policy: http://www.youtube.com/t/advertising_policies
- Googles tips for creating content. You will wanna use some of this: https://www.youtube.com/yt/advertise/resources/how-to-make-a-video-ad-that-fits-your-marketing-strategy/